TERMS OF SERVICE, ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE
The Restorative Health Solution sessions, classes and events remain an evolving program of Restorative Health Solution, LLC. The undersigned desires to attend Restorative Health Solution, LLC events and/or services (The “Event(s)/Session(s)”), and in consideration of being admitted to and allowed to participate in the Event(s)/Session(s) (“Participation”), the undersigned agrees, understands and acknowledges that:
- RHS is not a substitute, nor intended to replace licensed professional medical care. RHS is not intended as diagnosis, prescription, treatment, cure or prevention for any disease, disorder, injury, physical or mental. It is recommended that participants retain a primary care physician.
- Christa Marie Feist and Restorative Health Solution, LLC makes no claim as to any medical, physiological, or psychological purpose, effect or outcome in connection with participation.
- The undersigned’s Participation is of his/her own volition and the undersigned warrants and represents to Christa Marie Feist and Restorative Health Solution, LLC that he/she does not have any mental, physical, or emotional conditions which would hinder participation and/or cause harm to the undersigned or anyone else in attendance at the Event(s)/Session(s).
- The undersigned may withdraw from participation at any time by leaving the Event(s)/Session(s).
- The Restorative Health Solution, LLC facilitator(s) retain the right to determine if the undersigned may or may not continue with the Event(s)/Session(s). If he or she deems me unsuited for continuation in a session or in event, he or she will return the balance of my fee on a pro-rated basis.
- In permitting the undersigned to undertake participation, Restorative Health Solution, LLC, its owners, affiliates and employees are relying upon the undersigned’s assumption of the risks associated with participation and the undersigned’s willingness to release them from any and all claims or damages arising therefrom.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
PRE-REGISTERED/PRE-PAID EVENTS: Payments, unless noted otherwise on the RHS website calendar event description (such as The Group Healing events, which are non-refundable), if I pre-paid and need to cancel a pre-scheduled training class or other event, I understand that a 48-hour advance notice, by telephone to the RHS. office at (480) 459-8126, is required. If I give more than 48-hours notice, I will receive a full refund in the form of an RHS gift certificate, which I can use for any product and/or service RHS provides. If I give less than 48-hours notice or I do not show up for the training class or other event, the fee I paid is non-refundable.
PRIVATE HEALING SESSIONS: When I schedule a private healing session for myself or another person, the fee for the session is due at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable. If the client is unable to make their appointment for any reason, regardless if the session is booked as an ‘in person,’ ‘over the telephone’ or ‘remote’ healing, Christa will maintain the appointment and send healing prayers and energies to the client remotely.
RESCHEDULING: If I need to change a scheduled appointment, I understand that a 48-hour advance notice, by telephone to the RHS office at (480) 459-8126, is required. If I give more than 48-hours notice, I am responsible for paying a $50 rescheduling fee. If I give less than a 48-hours notice or I do not show up for my scheduled appointment, regardless if the session is booked as an ‘in-person, ‘over the telephone’ or ‘remote’ healing, the fee paid for the appointment is non-refundable. Christa Marie will maintain the appointment and send healing prayers and energies to the client remotely.
The use of recording devices is strictly forbidden during healing sessions, workshops, conferences, keynote speeches, events, or any other Restorative Health Solution, LLC programs or at such programs sponsored or presented by Restorative Health Solution, LLC.
Use of Likeness and Photography
I understand that while I am participating in or attending a Restorative Health Solution, LLC, Event, Christa Marie Feist or its representatives may be taking photographs or video of participants. Some of these photographs may be used by Restorative Health Solution, LLC for promotional, educational, or informational purposes in its brochures, flyers, website, online social media, DVD’s, and newsletters.
Credit Card Transactions
- Minors: Minors (anyone under the age of 18) are not eligible to pay for Restorative Health Solution, LLC services and we ask that minors do not submit credit card information. Neither Christa Marie Feist or Restorative Health Solution, LLC is not responsible for a minor’s use of their parent’s credit card.
- Incorrect or Fraudulent Information: A credit card transaction may be canceled by Restorative Health Solution, LLC if we reasonably determine that the order information you provided is incorrect or fraudulent, or if we reasonably believe the credit card utilized is from an unauthorized party.
Restorative Health Solution, LLC cares about your privacy. The purpose for requesting your contact information is to assist the administrative staff in effectively providing you with prompt customer service including giving you up-to-date event information, responding to your requests and/or to mail you RHS training Class ‘Certificate of Completion’. Restorative Health Solution, LLC may employ a third party, such as Constant Contact, to distribute promotions including the RHS. e-newsletter. These parties have agreed to hold this information in confidence and not use it for any purpose except to carry out the requested service(s).
Restorative Health Solution, LLC reserves the right to change the TERMS or policies at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the TERMS on the web-site.
NOW THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned agrees to accept and assume any and all risks to his/her health and well being, including any risk of bodily injury or harm, that may arise from Participation whether such risks have been disclosed or not, and does hereby fully release and forever discharge Christa Marie Feist and Restorative Health Solution, LLC, its owners, successors, affiliates, assigns, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, liabilities, losses, damages, claims or expenses whatsoever, in law or in equity, for negligence, battery or otherwise, which the undersigned, their heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns have now or may hereafter have arising in any way out of the undersigned’s participation, including, but not limited to, the undersigned’s participation in physical, psychological or emotional activities which may or may not lead to healing emotionally, mentally, physically or spiritually at the Event(s)/Session(s).
The undersigned states that he/she has read this acknowledgement and release, that he/she understands the terms contained in it and that he/she has freely and voluntarily executed the same and intends to be bounds by its terms.